An affordable retirement village alternative at Lakes Entrance in Victoria’s Gippsland East area.
According to the 2014 Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) survey, the “dream downsizing home” is:
- Smaller in size (such as having a more manageable yard) than the current home
- Easy to access and to move around in, and preferably with only one level
- A lifestyle improvement, particularly in terms of good entertaining areas
- Close to shops, health services and public transport
- Located in an area which is desired by the downsizers, often close to where they currently live or offering lifestyle benefits
- Something which delivers financial savings, as a result of discharging a mortgage or collecting capital gain
- Alongside likeable neighbours
Downsizing into a lifestyle village like Lakes Entrance Village, in Victoria’s Gippsland area, offers all of the above and more!
Arrange an inspection
Come and take a look at our Village and discover what downsizing into our village can do for you.